Tuesday 20 May 2014

Old GaZombie24 Camden poster

A few years ago I went under the name GaZombie24 and after doing a few Camden stalls selling my Clay figures I planned to hit Camden every 1st Sunday of the month. However the dream was short lived and it never happened.
 
During the time we was hoping to do it, I created this poster that I would have displayed each time we was at Camden. Unfortunately the poster never even got printed. I thought I would chuck it on the Blog so it has some sort of life lol.

The background shows my Girlfriend holding one of my business cards with the famous Camden Bridge in the background which is right next to the market. The slogan 'are you sick enough?' was used because at the time I was mainly trying to shift my McGukonstien figures.


No comments:

Post a Comment